The Schoharie County Chamber’s annual Business Awards recognize business people in Schoharie County who have been successful in providing good products and services to clients and customers and who have consistently treated their employees and business associates in a fair and responsible manner.
Community involvement, stability, longevity and advancement of the quality of life are other factors that are also given consideration.
2019 winners to be honored September 20 are:
• Business Person of the Year – Matt Loder of Country Boy Realty.
• Business of the Year – Schoharie Arc, New Pathways Employment Services.
• Community Leader of the Year – Pat Costello of The Joshua Project.
• New Business of the Year –Brick House Bakery.
• Lifetime Achievement certificates – Joseph Luz and Cherie Stevens.
• Outstanding service to the Chamber – First New York Federal Credit Union.
The awards will be presented at the annual award dinner scheduled for Friday, September 20, at SUNY Cobleskill.
Reservations can be made by calling (518)295-8824 or online: www.schoharie chamber.com.